Wednesday, July 7, 2010

"Toys R' Us" Our 1st Promotional Sponsor!


I've got some exciting news regarding my "Single Parenthood: New Jersey" Reality show project. As of last week, we are officially on board as a promotional partner with Toys R' Us latest I Want To Be A Toys R' Us Mom" campaign. I'm really excited about this opportunity, in being able to partner up with such a great company celebrating wonderful "Moms" all over the world and helping promote over 50-Grand Openings throughout the U.S!!

Like so many other moms out there, I'm sure, there are times throughout the year (kids/family members/friends birthday's & holidays) where I honestly feel time spent at the world's greatest toy store far exceeds my time spent at my local grocery store! I'm even going to take it a step further and truthfully, openly admit that the many "Toys R' Us" trips I've had to take over the years since becoming a mom, have been quite enjoyable for this proud Garden State mom. There is not "ONE" time I can remember being able to just make a quick trip into that store, purchase the one or two things I had intended to buy and walk out within minutes.

The moment I step foot in that door, with or without my princess Bella, my face lights up & heart beats with excitement in  being able to take a trip around the store and look at all the great new toys & gadgets that are out now for kids, and just being amazed at how far technology has come since the late 1980's and early 90's when I was a kid growing up myself. I remember daydreaming as a kid of just being able to go into Toys R' Us and fill a whole cart or two of anything I wanted and being able to take it all home with no worry of how it was getting paid for. Those were surely the days! lol
So I guess its' safe to say that even though I'm a 28-year old busy single mom, working day and night now a days developing my reality show, finishing my 1st novel, and launching my non-profit single parent foundation, that there's still a part of me that's a "Toys R' Us Kid" at heart.

When Lindsay, a VP Marketing Rep for Toys R' Us contacted me with this wonderful promotional opportunity, after hearing about my single parent reality show project, I felt the same excitement I always feel when I actually visit one of their stores. Not only because it was going to be a great way to promote my own project, but because they picked me out of 1000's and 1000's (I'm sure) of potential promotional partners out there to join their team! So I want to give a special "Thank You" to Lindsay for reaching out to me and allowing me to be a part of such a great campaign.

I'm very grateful for being given such a great opportunity and am very proud to officially announce that "Single Parenthood: New Jersey, television's 1st reality show on single parents, along with Creator/Writer Jessica Fernandez and Long Shot Productions, LLC are proud promotional sponsors for Toys R Us' latest " I Want To Be A Toys R Us Mom " campaign from now until October 2010.

Help us make this campaign a success by helping spread the word by sending this post to all your family and friends. The next Grand-Opening is this upcoming Friday in Watchung, NJ! Detailed info is listed below:

Place: Toys R Us' Watchung Store Grand Opening
           1701-45 US Highway 22
           Watchung, NJ 07060
           Ph: (908) 322-6065

All Grand-Openings are filled with lots of fun & excitement for the whole family! Not a NJ resident? No worries! Click below to locate a grand opening near you & to get the printable "Secret Coupon" that will be scanned once you arrive at the event to reveal your discount up to 50%!



Happy Shopping!

Jessica Fernandez

No comments:

Post a Comment