Thursday, May 6, 2010

Are You Freaking Kidding Me??????


There is one rule that all men on this entire planet should live by if they don't want to risk the chances of getting their head whacked, their tires slashed or a strong & hard stiletto kick right to the groin! NEVER....AND I MEAN NEVER.....TRY TO GET WITH YOUR EX-GIRLFRIEND'S YOUNGER OR OLDER SISTER!!!!!

I know I'm not the only woman out there who wouldn't agree to any of this and I honestly don't give a rats ass what any man disagreeing with the above has to say. Why? Because regardless of the feelings or emotions involved or how long ago this particular person has been you Ex-girlfriend you never should try to make a move on her sister because it is just plain wrong, disrespectful and not to mention SHADY!!!


So with this said, words can not describe the anger and embarrassment I felt when my sister called me into her room Sunday evening and showed me a chat box that popped up on her Facebook with a message from my Ex-boyfriend from 7 years ago asking her if she wanted to Chill just her and him. F**king prick!!!! I couldn't believe it at first...it took a few seconds of eye squinting and refocusing to really take in that what I was seeing was in fact real. I was disgusted and so was my sister thankfully.

This was a man who I was in a serious full-blown relationship with for a while and one of the few I actually felt I was in love with. It wasn't a relationship of lust or infactuation.....to me this was real love. And until this past Sunday I had always thought his love for me was always real but now I am definitely having doubts. It sucks that it took 7 freaking years to find this out!!! And what is even worse is that when my sister told him off (believe me I know because I was sitting there staring at her laptop screen like glue on paper.) saying that she was disgusted by him even thinking she'd consider his invite and disrespect me as her sister and that he should have more respect for the past women in his life among other nasty, angry remarks I made her throw in there, he had the nerve to say....wait for it....wait for it.....

"So....I don't understand what the problem is. I haven't talked to your sister in a while now and she's the one who moved on and had a baby with someone else!!"

Are you freaking serious Alex!!!! First of all you are the one who broke my heart and told me you needed f**king space and think not even a week later you were at a night club making out with another bi-atch who looked like a straight up whore from the streets! Then a month later you showed up to my house to pick me and two of my friends up to go out thinking you wanted to try and work things out in a car that didn't belong to you or your family! When I questioned you about it you response was that your Friend let you borrow it and that SHE was going to meet you at the club. I knew it was that BI-ATCH I saw you at the club with but I didn't argue because I didn't want to give you the satisfaction of knowing that you had me like that.

But believe me I wanted more then anything in that moment to punch the s**it out you for thinking that you would get away with having me....the person you claimed to love for so long and your new skanky whore in the same place. Did you think I'd be okay with that?? F**king piece of S**T. 

I had himi drive me and my friends home where I cried uncontrollably all night long from the devastation and embarrassment that my friends were right about you all along and my dumb ass fell for you and believed all your lies.

So you broke my heart and I spent the next month crying my eyes out thinking I wasn't good enough for you or any man and blaming myself for it. You never called after that night to explain things or apologize or anything and expected me to act like it never happen. You just threw what we had down the drains and never looked back.

A month or so later I started dating my daughter's father even though he was no better then you in hopes of being able to forget about you and thinking I didn't deserve better and a few months later I was pregnant. Even though my relationship with my daughter's father is a whole other award winning story that will soon be told there are no regrets and I'd do it all over again if it meant I'd have my little girl. She was the biggest blessing and the best thing to have ever happened to me and whatever man that I might miracoulously let in our lives will not only have to accept that I have a child but be willing to accept that with me he's getting a package of two instead of one.

So regardless of your hatred for that fact that I had moved on or at least tried to and found my happiness with being a mom and my soon to be successful career that's taking off soon....I am going to keep my faith that there are more good men out there then self-fish, cheating, lying bi-atches like you and that the next one I chose to let into my life will be the total opposite of what you are....why? Because after what you put me through along with all the other men in my past.....I DESERVE IT!!! and most importantly....my little girl deserves to grow-up with a good father figure and watching her mom grow old happy.

So a special message to you Alex (you know who you are so I'm not going to put your last name here): Stay the f**k away from my sister and close friends and if I ever find out you tried to disrespect me or my sister like that I again I will blow the S**t off your horn and make sure the whole world knows what a disgusting pig you are! I feel bad for your family because if they knew what you tried to do they wouldn't be proud.

And to all my followers and readers...I apologize for my profanity...trust me I barely curse unless I am really pissed off and this is a very good reason to be pissed off in my book!

No comments:

Post a Comment