Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Single Parent Resources Now Available On My Website!!! Check it out!!

Introducing the launch of my Amazon store at my website: http://www.worldofsingleparenthood.com/. The store link can be accessed through the last tab labeled "Single Parent Resources".

It's hard when as a single parent when you have all these questions and concerns and don't have anywhere to turn to for answers. Not everyone has friends or family who have been through what they've been through. If you've read in previous posts, my past consists of alot of emotional pain, challenges, hardships and heartbreak that at one point was leading me down a destructive path. I've come a long way since then and even though I'm still dealing with some of those issues today, I've never felt so good in all my life about where I am currently. For the first time I have hope and dreams I believe are possible for me. I'm proud of myself for how far I've come so far and have no doubt that I'll continue moving forward into the new life I've always wanted with all the happiness, peace, love, wealth, success, great health and abundance I've always wanted and in the past felt I didn't deserve.

One of the best resources that helped me reach this good place in my life are "books". I always loved reading but mainly read fantasy novels and love stories to escape my current reality a lot of times. But after I had my daughter I began reading alot of self-help, spiritual books and single parent books and became amazed at how many resources are available out there. My mom always yells at me because she says I spend too much $$ on books when its money I can be saving. But the truth is....those books helped me transform myself into the person I am today and without them I'm not sure if I'd be where I am right now.

I want to share with all of you the list of books I've read that have helped me get through some of the toughest and lowest points of my life. I've also included titles of a few additional single parent resources that are now available for your convenience. If you have any questions or need advice on what book to pick then feel free to contact me directly @ jessica@worldofsingleparenthood.com.  I'd be more then happy to help in any way that I can.

Thanks again for your support and remember...we're still accepting profiles for casting. Info can be found on website.

Jessica Fernandez
Creator/Writer "The Real World Of Single-Parenthood"

No comments:

Post a Comment