Friday, March 26, 2010

Courier News Article Update!!!

I am so happy to post that an article about me and my project, "Real World of Single-Parenthood" was publilshed by one of the best  local newspapers in Somerset County: The Courier News. I have inserted the link below for those of you who have not yet read the article. For those of you who have: thank you for taking the time to learn more about me, my project and for all the nice notes and emails of support. It means so much to me. :)

If ony you knew how excited Isabella and I are.....she was so proud of her mommy that she insisted on having me print out the article so she could bring it to school to show her friends and teachers. :)  Nothing makes me feel better then to know my little girl is proud of me and hope that as she grows older she'll use my experience of not giving up on my dreams and goals to pursue her own no matter what her dreams are. Isabella, mommy loves you!

I also want to thank the Courier News for allowing me to spread the word on my special project using their creditable newspaper and for allowing the article to be posted on their website as I am determined to increase the ears that will listen to the mouths of struggling working single parents and the need for more available support.


Click on link below to view article posted on "The Courier News":

http://www.mycentraljersey.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/201003231205/GETPUBLISHED/3230328

To all wonderful single parents out there: You are beautiful, powerful and deserving of all good that life has to offer. Together lets take a stand to increase awareness on the need for more support and assistance for working single parents. Join my blog, post your thoughts and send me your stories! We would love to hear from you. Also join my Fan Page on facebook at "Support Launch of Real World of Single Parenthood....NJ"  The more supportive followers will increase my chances for landing an advice/support column that I am currently working for single parents.

***Oh and check out the new and improved website listed below. Lot of new info about the development of the reality series project has been added.

Jessica Fernandez
Single Mom & Believer in Miracles
E: jessica@worldofsingleparenthood.com
Web: http://www.worldofsingleparenthood.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment