Sunday, March 7, 2010

The Launch of my Single Mom Reality Series...:)

Hi everyone!

I know I know it's been too long since I've posted. It's just that I've had so much going on lately with trying to finish up my novel and networking in the media industry trying to to get my reality series concept going. For all those on here who don't know yet, for the 8 months now I've been working on launching a reality series concept I created over a year ago on single moms. I won't be going into details yet on what's to come but promise as it gets closer to finally seeing my dreams become a reality that I will post all the juicy details here on my blog. I've met alot of wonderful and well connected people in the industry who have been so kind and willing to help me make my dreams come true and I am so grateful for that.

Being a single mom myself and enduring my own struggles financially and emotionally I know first hand how hard it is to raise a child or children on your own. Children are the world's biggest blessing and I love being a mom more then anything in the world but there's no denying on my part that its' also the hardest and most challenging job ever. But if I had the opportunity to change my past I wouldn't change one thing...even the bad things. Having my baby girl at 21 years old was the best thing to of ever happened to me and I wouldn't change that for one bit. Everything I have went thru the good and bad made me who I am today; a strong, motivated and determined to pursure my dreams and goals no matter how far fetched, crazy and unrealistic they may seem to those around me. Why?  Because to those dreams are real and the success that comes with it is what I deserve. It took me a long time to convince myself of this and an even longer time to believe I had a chance to make it all happen but it did and I've never felt better about my abilities and faith to make it happen in all my life.

Ever since I could remember I always dreamed of being a writer, creator, actress, singer and entrepreneur. Well in my child hood years my dream was to sing and act. But as I got older I realized my mind was way too creative to just settle with acting and singing. I knew in my heart that one day I wanted to do something big, create big things and use my succes to help others and make a difference. I always felt that I was meant to do something bigger then settling for a career working 9-5pm five days a week. But I lacked the confidence and motivation to do anything about it because those around me filled my mind with thoughts of: "Oh its' too late to start getting into that business now, your too old." "Oh you have to know people in the industry to get in and you don't know anyone." etc etc etc. The only thing I wish I could change is how long it took me to realize that its' never too late to follow your dreams. If only I knew then what I knew now who knows how far down the path of success I would of been by now.

But the past is the past and there is nothing that can be done to change it. All we can do is live in the present and ensure that my current actions reflect what I want in the future. I want success, wealth, happiness, long lasting friendships, abundance, peace, love and the power to make a difference in peoples lives. I know the struggles and hardships in my past were events that occurred for a reason. I now have the knowledge and experience to reach out to others like me and share my story and hopefully inspire them to better themselves and begin believing in their dreams. Being a single parent doesn't mean that the doors to all your dreams and goals should be closed and sealed for ever. There are countless of success stories out there of inspirational single parents who have made achievements beyond their wildest dreams. There are countelss rag to riches stories out there. I know because during my sleepless nights and bad days when I'm feeling a little down I'd just sit in front of my computer and read story after story as a way to pick myself up agian and give me the motivation and boost to continue having faith that someway somehow god and the universe will open up the doors for me and bring the right people into my life that will help make my dreams happen.

I've already had doors of opportunities open for me and they continue to do so each and every single day and I am so grateful that god has chosen this life for me. This reality series is going to be the start of my career. I believe in my idea and know that there is someone out there who is going to have the knowledge and power to help me launch this project. This reality series will not only be for entertainment but inspirational in more ways then one. I'm tired of struggling financially, I'm tried of careers that I'm not happy with, I'm tired of struggling financially, I'm struggling of watching others live their dreams when I also deserve to live mine. Which is why at 27 years old I am finally comming to terms with my past and am ready to start living the life I've always dreamed of living and deserve.

I'm really excited and hope that in the next few months I'll finally see all my hard work pay off. I am finishing my first novel up soon! yeahhhhh!!!! And I can't wait to show the world what I'm all about. My goals are to become a successful creator, writer, producer, entrepreneur, actress, singing artist and songwriter and published author. I am a big believer in the law of attraction and the power we all have to achieve all our dreams. If you can think and dream it....you can create it. :)

To all struggling single mothers out there. I'm doing all this for you guys because in this bad enconomy we all have to stick together.

JF

No comments:

Post a Comment